Friday, November 26, 2004

Party muppets

I love Party poker at the moment. I had left $70 after cashing out $2300 a few days ago and thought I’d blow it on the $100 Pot Limit Hi/Lo table. Well the players were just rubbish and I managed to turn $70 into $500 in about 45 minutes before going to bed. I got reraised to $90 to play when I had AA24 by someone with TJQK. Do they not realize this is Hi/Lo Omaha? Think I will use the $500 on some $100 Sit N Go’s to try and turn it into a nice amount to cash out again.

Overall online I have at least managed to turn one of the American sites I play on into profit. Party is now up and Paradise is still a bit down.

May go and play some more live poker Sat night. This time I’ll be sticking to Omaha. I do like playing dealers choice but when the games of choice are generally Stud and Omaha Hi/Lo it’s frustrating because of the amounts of split pots. I sat for 3 hours last weekend and remained even till a slight moment of madness.

No comments: