Monday, November 29, 2004

Its Monday

Not much poker action over the weekend. Did have a go at the EPT qualifier for Deauville on Pokerstars but on a flop of K82 I ran into 88 when I was holding AK. No escape for me on that one. Not going to try another qualifier for Deauville as I’ve pretty much made my mind up that I’m going to Vienna in March so will give France a miss. The structure there for the main event looks excellent plus I’ve heard good things from other players. Why is it that the structure of the main event at festivals in the UK is so secretive? I’m sure I’m not the only player who would like this information posted along with the schedule. If you are going to be paying a lot of money to enter the structure should be available on the Poker In Europe website or on the Hendon Mob tournament database.

Away from poker. Good to see Arsenal lose. Always puts a smile on my face :-)

No comments: