Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Las Vegas Updates - Day 5


Cash Games = +$9212
Online = +$4435
Tournaments = -$11200
Overall = +$2477

It was a very quite gambling day by Vegas standards and i played for just 20 minutes online. One hand i played accounts for my sudden profit. I held 6c Jd Ad Jc and was playing against a player that my notes said, "Drop everything and play him."

He had reraised preflop and it came 3c Ts 7c

I raised and he reraised to make it $200 to play. I called

Turn a Js to give me top trips. He bet $220 and i raised to $1120 and he moved all in for $1507.79 with Ah 7h 3h 5h for bottom two pair. Bonus!

I found out i have been drawn to play in the main event in day one. Time to focus on that....

2 comments:

Rob Sherwood said...

Ben

Good luck in the Main Event. Gutted I didn't win a satellite seat but I suppose someone's got to get the cake over here while a lot of the better players are in Vegas.

Probably see you in Luton at the next festival.

Rob

Milkybarkid said...

Cheers Rob

Hopefully i can make day 2 at least. Will be giving it my best shot.

Yep will definitely catch up at Luton.

Ben