Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back Home

Got back into London yesterday. Overall Barcelona was a moderate success. I made the money in two of the tournaments that i played in. Its a shame i didn't rack up any ranking points as my luck deserted me in the closing stages of both those tournaments.

I doubt that i will play any poker between now and leaving for Mexico this weekend. I am extremely busy getting myself organised for Mexico/Vegas and i am also writing my poker column for the Telegraph. I have also been working on my poker schedule for the next six months. Its going to be an exciting time thats for sure. July will include my first entries to WSOP and WPT main events.... bring them on.

I also watched the EPT coverage from Monte Carlo. Its a shame it didn't feature any of the hands that i played on the TV table on Day 3. I made some of my best plays on that day against some tough opponents, including a bluffs against Gus Hanson and Kevin O'Connell that i would have liked to have seen again.

Good luck to Simon Nowab who plays in the World Heads Up Championship Final today.

2 comments:

Tom said...

I caught the penultimate show of the EPT tour on TV and spotted you, alas I missed the coverage of the final table.

Anyhow, well done - 7th place is pretty darned good.

From a random OUTter.

Tom said...

Oh, and whilst I'm in stalker mode - happy birthday