Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Poker hot or not

I did one of these a while ago and it was fun so thought I’d give it another crack.

Hot

EPT – just gets better and better and expect fields in excess of 300 for the second season.
Blonde Poker – Excellent tournament reports and a promising looking forum.
Daniel Negreanu’s Blog – A lot of good content and its interesting to read about the $4000/$8000 game that is played.
Bloggers – Luckyblind and The Camel achieving decent results in big tournaments so far in 2005.
Deauville – Good location for a tournament and I met a load of nice people.

Not

The Hendon Mob Forum – Seems to have gone downhill and the days of me checking it a few times a day are long gone.
Annie Duke – She just irritated me a lot when I watched her play recently.
Poker Bastard – Was on my hot list. Give us some more posts and some juicy gossip please.
Pokerstars – Just for still not allowing players to deposit by switch even though nearly every other poker room does now.

No comments: