Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Zzzzzzz

I just completed one of the longest and definitely my best online session ever. I played for 23.5 hours mainly £10/£20 PL Omaha, and i was down £10000 at one point. The tide turned and i eventually got two stacks over £20000, which put me up £28000 for the session. So tired.

I haven't been playing too well lately despite decent results. I have been calling to much and playing too loose. So i played far more aggressive and tried to dominate the table.

I also wanted to say congrats to Roland for finishing 3rd in the big one at the Bellagio. $1 million is some payday....

The next few months are looking quiet on the tournament front before the WSOP of poker in Vegas. A Gutshot showdown poker tour event and WPT Paris are probably all i will play before July tournament wise. I have been planning my schedule. It looks likely i will fly over around the 7th July for a month, and play between 6-10 events.

The $50/$100 PL Omaha on Ultimate Bet has been tempting me of late. I may allocate $30000 to take a shot. Tempted. For a game so huge the standard isn't so great. There are good players, but plenty of average ones as well.

Just one other thing. I just watched this clip on Tillermans blog. Click here to see it. Tony G trash talking Surindar Sunar. Very entertaining.....

4 comments:

Razboynik said...

Hi Ben !
Great blog. Keep up the good work.
With your form, you should have a crack at the UB 50/100.
Cheers.

Milkybarkid said...

Hmmm yes a new car is tempting. Trying to save for a house at the moment so must resist.

UB for me next week i think...

Watch this space

Woodsey said...

Hi Ben,

You don't know me but I'd quite like to watch you on UB in the Omaha when you take a crack. Whts your handle there?

Milkybarkid said...

Hi Andrew

Just remembered i forgot answer this.

I haven't started playing yet and am yet to decide upon my name there. Not sure whether it is an advantage to be anon or not.

Cheers