Monday, June 12, 2006

WSOP schedule

Well i have decided upon the schedule of events i am going to play as its less than a month away. Here they are....

9th July
Pot-Limit Omaha (3 day event)
$10,000.00

11th July
Pot-Limit Hold'em (2 day event)
$2,000.00

13th July
No-Limit Hold'em- Short handed 6/table (3 day event)
$2,500.00

15th July
Omaha Hi-low Split (3 day event)
$3,000.00

17th July
Pot-Limit Omaha (2 day event)
$1,500.00

20th July
No-Limit Hold'em- Short handed 6/table (3 day event)
$5,000.00

21st July
No-Limit Hold'em (3 day event)
$2,000.00

22nd July
Pot-Limit Hold'em (3 day event)
$5,000.00

28th July
No-Limit Texas Hold'em World Championship Event
$10,000.00

I am also hopefully going to run a tournament with a chance of winning a % in me for all the events. Details on that sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Had a very good week online, so hopefully will be in good form for the WPT event in Paris when i start playing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Ben,

I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question.

When I make a good hand from the flop - for instance a high value 3-of-a-kind with two of the cards on the table - then I tend to check/call so as not to alert the other players. I can then raise on the turn and river as well as perhaps giving me the oppourtunity to call someone's bluff. Do you think this is advisable, or should I instead raise after the flop a suitable amount. I see from your second hand in 'Decisions Decisions' that you tend not to expect this response from a player and this leads me to think I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Tom

Alex Martin said...

So jealous of your Vegas trip its unfunny. PS can i be seeded in your % tournament thingy ;)