Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WPT Paris

No good. I busted after four hours with KK v AA. Hadn't seen a hand in the first three levels so it was impossible to put down. The World Series is just a few weeks away, so hopefully my luck will be a bit better out there.

I did learn how to play Chinese poker on the way out from Roland De Wolfe.... and i won a quid on the trip thanks to that game.

I'm not going to play so much online in the next two weeks, including a full week off before i fly. I need to be fully prepared to play my best poker for 3/4 weeks of tournaments in Vegas, and I think the break will do me some good.

2 comments:

Tall Mat said...

Unlucky in Paris.

I sent you an email about the Betfair rake a couple of weeks back so maybe it didn't get through. My email is m 'at' tnewman 'dot' com.

Cheers.

Milkybarkid said...

tall mat

Try emailing me again at bengrundy@hotmail.com

Cheers