I was scouring the net and i came across 20 questions by Tom McEvoy on Omaha Hi/Lo Split. I scored 16/20. On three i could see how my answer could be wrong but I think he is wrong on the following question.
You have 4-5-6-7 with one suit in middle position with two limpers. Your play is?
Your Answer: Fold
Correct Answer: Call.
For me this is a clear fold before the flop. Does anyone else agree?
Ok so i am bored today so here is a little Omaha quiz i have put together.
The game is nine handed on Pokerstars. Each player starts with $1000 in front of them, blinds are $5/$10. I know this doesn't go in to detail on how each particular opponent may play but that would have been too complex. Assume the players are average/good aggressive players.
1) There is a small raise to $30 and you call on the button with 6d7d8c9c and 5 players see a flop of 7h10hJs so you have flopped the nut straight. Small blind bets $150, two players pass, and the player to act before you reraises to $400. You are sat there with $970. Do you?
a) Raise all in
2) You are in the small blind. Pre flop under the gun raises $25 to play and there are 3 callers before the button who makes it $150 to play. You hold JcQdKcKd what do you do?
3) You are on the button. Five players including you see the flop, one raise to $60 to play, pot size $300. You hold AdJdJh7c and the flop is 4d5d6c. First to speak bets $200 and another player moves all in for $700. You have $900 in front of you... your move?
c) Raise all in
4) You in the small blind with Ah 9h Ac 6d and raise to $50 to play and all 9 players see a flop of AdThJh. Pot size is $450. You are first to speak .... what do you do?
a) Bet pot
b) Make a bet less than the pot
c) Check and if someone bets call any amount
d) Check and if there is a bet raise
e) Check and if there is a bet pass
5) You are in a late position and call $40 to play with JdQdKc8c. There are 3 other players who see the flop which is JcQc4h. First to speak bets $160, both other players call. Its on you.. do you?
c) Raise less than the pot
d) Raise the pot