Saturday, May 13, 2006

River Rat

This week has been very good on the PL Omaha tables on Betfair. As weeks go, its been one of the best ever... i played every day Mon-Thurs and managed to have good wins every day.

Poker tracker really is my friend. I now have thousands of hands against my regular opponents, and over last weekend i spent a few hours studying my most frequent opponents statistics and replayed numerous hands. The information i gathered certainly helped this week. I also noticed an area i could improve and have put that right as well.

For those who have Poker Tracker my VP$IP is 79% over 37000 hands which basically means i am a loose fish! VP$IP is the % time i voluntarily put money into the flop. Most of the winners are between 35% and 55%.

Good luck to anyone playing this weekend!

3 comments:

TillerMaN said...

VPIP is money put in voluntarily PRE FLOP just in case you thought it meant what you said but was probably just a typo. You do not put money into the pot 79% of time on the flop or else you would be an omaha donkey =)

Milkybarkid said...

hehe yeh i meant preflop!

Not so much playing heads up... i would guess maybe 10-15% of it. Its just my style to play so many hands.

Yeh been playing loads of tables to get my rake higher for Betfair's WSOP rake promotion.

Anonymous said...

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. hondaqq