Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Strange date...

I was working something out and just realised that it was the 30th June 2004 that i played in my first ranking tournament - A £200 PL Omaha event that Sonny Nijran knocked me out in and i finished 9th. I can still remember the hand. By some bizarre coincidence it happens to be the day that i fly to Vegas to to play in the WSOP. It made me realise what a mad year it has been.... so my official Year 2 on the tournament circuit starts when i arrive in Vegas.

I have decided from the day that i arrive that i will be writing daily updates. These will include my profit/loss each day in tournaments/cash games and online.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your honesty about winnings and losses, as long as your mother doesn't find out how to read your blog !!

Blu said...

I look forward to seeing the results in Vegas - gl

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in Vegas!!!! Even if you don't cash in a tourney, I'm sure you'll clean up at the PL Omaha tables.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Ben,

Channel 5 are currently showing the EPT Monte Carlo event at about 01:00am every night this week. They are on to the third day now so your appearence on the final table should be soon!

Baz