Friday, October 22, 2004

My biggest poker win comes when i don't even play?

I went down with one of my poker mates Adam Matusiak to play in the Main Event of the summer breeze festival in Brighton. We decided to go down on the Friday and go out for some beers the night before the tournament. BIG MISTAKE. We both get so drunk that i decide i am too hungover to play in the competition. So i played a cash game instead that included Marcel Luske and pay £200 of Adam £500 entry to keep an interest in the tournament and perhaps even get 40% of his potential winnings. Well despite little sleep and a hangover Adam managed to outplay a strong field of 115 players to pick up a first prize of £20,760 of which i got £6000. As it was his first major tournament this was an excellent result and i'm sure there will be more to come. The tournament in Brighton seemed extremely well run and it was a nice location. I am sure to go back and visit again sometime.

2 comments:

Sharon Stone said...

I continuously keep on coming to your site again just in case you have posted new contents. situs poker online

darren sammy said...

I went over this site and I trust you have a considerable measure of brilliant data, spared to my bookmarks ibet44net