Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

Had a long break without hardly any playing. Time to get motoring again in the New Year :-)

Also, i changed the format of my blog, and lost my links doh!


Wildcat said...

Happy New Year to you also, best of luck for 2011.

Any chance you could link me back up :D

Razboynik | Разбойник said...

Happy New Year Ben !
Could you link me back up please.

Mike & Louise Saban said...

All the best for 2011 Ben


C said...

happy new year mate!
can you readd my link up?

a year in the life -

Razboynik | Разбойник said...

Mudwig said...

good luck benjamin
i'm not going to lie and say you had my link up before, but it would be a massive mistake not to put it up this time around. probably.

Wonky said...

Good luck Ben..

Relink is..



James Atkin said...

Oops! pls

Appreciate you adding me after I asked you recently!


govind singh said...

But modern thinkers believe the poker game as known today originated in America around the middle of the eighteenth century.