Monday, September 01, 2008

New Month

I'm really glad August is over. It was a strange month. I was about $250,000 down at one point, and managed to get even, only to lose in the last few days and finish about $100,000 down on the month. Its my first losing month since April 2007. I did run bad, but generally i didn't play very good either. I think its because i found it so easy to win this year that i just expected to beat people without putting much thought into the game, hopefully this will be a habit that i can shake off fast.

September is going to be a mega busy month, with loads of live and online tournaments so hopefully i can play alot better.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take down the 25k HU should be an awsome event to rail*

Anonymous said...

yeah, gl in that, when does it start?

Milkybarkid said...

Hi

It starts at 8pm UK time or 3pm ET time on Saturday!

Sir Nemo said...

gl in the 25k HU!

got any pointers for getting good at PLO? I bought a couple books and have started to like LO/8

Nick said...

Those figures gave me a nosebleed!!

Hope it turns around and turns around fast - I'm sure it will.

Could I ask for a link exchange? I've added you anyway..

www.hairygymnast.com
(there is a reason for the name!)