Tuesday, April 01, 2014

10 Years

I just realised how to get my blog working again. Can't believe i started it 10 years ago, how time flies.


Anonymous said...


Nyla Jackson said...

Hi there

I'm Nyla, from PokerWinners.com. I'm approaching some of the more interesting poker blogs out there, to see if I could interest you in our newly launched refer-a-friend / affiliate scheme, ( http://pokerwinners.com/refer-a-friend ), and perhaps encourage you to place an affiliate banner or link on your blog.

You can earn up to $500 for each person you refer!

You'd also be more than welcome to link back to your blog from our site in forum posts / signature, etc, if you did so.

Give me a shout at nyla.jackson@pokerwinners.com if you have any questions,


Станислав Ватев said...

TigerGaming.com offers our players the fastest payouts online - and we put our money where our mouth is! If we do not pay within 24hours, we will give you DOUBLE of your requested cashout amount, gaurranteed!


Tony Wu said...

You will never see this children clothes ever,very cool than you can imagine

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.


cailynxxx gmail.com

Nguyễn Hắc said...

binh online - cờ úp - game poker online